Because we pride ourselves as a transparent nonprofit organization, and value and respect our donor's privacy. We promise never to exchange, rent, sell, share or trade your information such as your name and contact information to other groups or for-profit companies, a common practice among some charities, your privacy matters to us, we will never send you appeal letters, email, or phone solicitations without your permission.
Thank you to so many for entrusting in 1 Step Further Community Center, Inc.
The United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires donors to value their items.
The fees below are just an example on how to possibly value your items.
- A rough idea of how to value your items is to: A) Check over the item to ensure that it is in good condition e.g purses, accessories, clothing pants, dress, jeans etc.
- The price generally would be around $2 -$25
- Household Goods: B) Paintings, dishes, sporting goods, bikes, skates etc..would be between $2-$30 we ask that you carefully value your items 1 StepFCC can't do this for you.
- Small Furniture Items: Coffee Table, Dresser, Dining Set, Office Desks, Laptops, Desktop Computers etc... $12-$100 depending on condition
- Electronics: C) VHS Tapes, DVD & CD's, Game Systems and cartridges, stereo, small appliances etc.. $1- $150
Other ways to Support us
When you shop at smile.amazon.com Amazon donates.
You may send donations to:
1 Step Further Community Center, Inc.
225 Matlage Way #3156
Sugar Land, Texas 77487-3156
Translate This Page
A Registered 501(c)(3) Organization