How your donations and gifts are utilized
You donate through one of our platforms such as paypal giving, the donation is cleared thereafter it will be deposited into our paypal giving account. From there, we carefully spend your donations where it is needed without any waste, and no amount is too small, each donation is appreciated.
Your donations, goes towards a hot meal, healthy fruit and snacks, clothing, clean underwear, toiletries, medical supplies, school supplies, blankets and more. We may also purchase operating expenses supplies to continue to run a Charity. Each time we receive either monetary or physical donations, we then upload how and where we used it to our website, where you are able to see your donation at work.
Remember each is carefully spent and will go towards an individual or family's life providing a better quality of life. Without your in-kind donation, the less fortunate will have one less day of being without. We work with amazing volunteers who equally provide their services and time, we are also pleased to say that we are actively registered with volunterrhouston.org We thank you first hand for entrusting that we will always represent and provide to those in need, and with dignity and respect because of you.
Please visit our website to share in seeing the warm smiles, of those that are receiving or have been impacted by your help.
Donation of just $10 today
“Just one small $10 donation will feed a child for seven days.”
$50 Dollars can help feed a family of four for 1 week. You can immediately help a child or less unfortunate family, When you make a donation. You can see your gift at work by visiting our gallery. You can even make a difference by creating a fundraising page via your social media. Safely support our mission by donating now, online or via mobile device visit the links below. Make a donation, to support us in obtaining a place to call home, so that we may continue to offer help and other programs needed for the community. Because of you, children and families will thrive successfully. Thank you for making a difference!
Help collect & recycle gently used unwanted electronics, cellphones, medical devices and more. What we need them for? We generally will have them repaired if needed, by a qualified repair tech, and then resale them to purchase much needed items to continue our mission.
Many times we may donate items to less fortunate individuals for use. This will also prevent unnecessary items in the landfills. Want to start a recycle-a-thon? Then contact us for more information as to how you could help us.
- 1 Step Further Community Center, Inc. solicits and accepts gifts that are consistent with its mission.
- Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, without limitations.
- In the course of its regular fundraising activities, [1 Step F.C.C.] will accept donations of money, real property, personal property, stock, and in-kind services.
- Certain types of gifts must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to the special liabilities they may pose for [1 Step F.C.C.].
- Examples of gifts: that will be subject to review include gifts of real property, gifts of personal property, and gifts of securities.
We accept Non-Perishable Foods for Donations:
A List of what we accept at this time, we will even pick your donated items up.
Just schedule a day and time by selecting donation pickup and filling out the form on our site and we will do the rest thank you.
- Canned Beef stew,
- Canned chili, and similar meals with low salt
- Sugar, and saturated fats Dried
- or canned legumes such as peas, lentils, peanuts, and beans pureed foods such as sweet potato, pumpkin, and applesauce canned fruit, especially with low sugar (but no artificial sweeteners) canned fish such as salmon, tuna, and sardines canned meats for example: chicken or turkey, peanut butter (plastic jars are preferred) canned vegetables with low sodium such as green beans and corn grains that are whole.
- Brown rice, oatmeal, and no-sugar-added cereal snacks like granola, breakfast bars, or nuts condiments like salsa, oil, or salt-free seasonings canned tomato sauces shelf-stable milk
- Unexpired baby formula
- Jars of baby food
- Powdered or canned milk
- Infant cereal
14 Reasons To Donate
- Someone you know asked you to give, and you wanted to help them
- You felt emotionally moved by someone’s story
- You want to feel you can help (this is especially true during disasters)
- You want to feel you’re changing someone’s life
- You feel a sense of closeness to a community or group
- You want to memorialize someone (who is struggling or died of a disease, for example)
- You were raised to give to charity—it’s tradition in my family
- You want to be “hip,” and supporting this charity (i.e., wearing a blue wrist band) is in style
- It makes you feel connected to other people and builds your social network
- You want to have a good image for yourself
- You want to leave a legacy that perpetuates yourself, my ideals or my cause
- You feel fortunate and want to give something back to others
- You give for religious reasons
- You want to be seen as a leader/role model
We Do Not tolerate discrimination, regardless of race, ethnic origin/nationality, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Donation drives are a great way for your employees, students, and organizations to help our community.
Doing so promotes a positive means of giving back to the community while cleaning out the clutter! Interested in helping 1 Step Further Community Center?
We will Gladly Accept:
- Appliances: small, portable, and working toasters, irons, microwaves, telephones, etc.
- Baby items: New and gently used strollers, car seats, baby bouncers, clothing, swings etc...
- Toys (not broken) small furniture, gently used mattresses etc...
- Books, comic books, cooking, home and encyclopedias.
- DVD's, albums and cassette tapes
- Clean Clothing, no stains rips, gently used or we can not accept them.
- Shoes, men women and children and must be clean and free from stains, offensive smells and or rips.
- Computers (working only) must be wiped clean of your personal information.
- Small Furniture / Household items, such as, night stands, lamps, etc...
- Vehicles (Running and Non Running) free pick-up using the following information:
Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile to 1 Step Further Community Center and receive a tax deduction. This is a no cost, no hassle process when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487. Make sure to ask for our extension 3404.
- Boats (Running and Non Running)
- Linen (no stains and must be clean, purses, men's wallets, backpacks and luggage is acceptable.
- Rugs small to medium only, no rips please
- Stereo systems, radios, alarm clocks
- Televisions (working only)
- Toiletries (unopened only, please)
- Working Vehicles
- Property / Land
- Overstocked Surplus
Sorry, We Cannot Accept:
- Air Conditioners Ammunition/Explosives
- Animals, rabbits, dogs, hamsters, etc.
- Bathroom Fixtures Blinds (unless in original boxes)
- Clothing with stains, tears, or holes
- Construction supplies Vanities, sinks, drywall, etc.
- Hazardous materials Paint, chemicals, poison, etc.
- Large office equipment Copy machines, sorters, etc.
- Mattresses and box springs
- Tires, Wheels, and Automotive parts
- Wall-to-wall carpet and padding
- Waterbeds Windows and Doors
PLEASE DON'T DONATE JUNK
If there’s something you’re thinking of donating, first ask yourself if it would be useful to someone in need. If it’s unusable or broken beyond repair, it isn’t worth donating.
If you’re unsure how useful the item is, call us and ask if we'll accept it. If you can’t donate it, contact a junk removal company to take it off your hands instead.
Currently, we are seeking monetary donations, to purchase an actual space/land to operate our mission of purpose for the community at large. For example if you visit our eBay page we are selling items that help go towards our mission. So just the smallest in-kind donation makes a huge impact on someone's life. Please view the appropriate link that is best for you and help us purchase/build a place to call home. Kids will have a safe place to visit and learn effective ways of coping and avoidance of negative issues.
“Car Donation to 1 Step Further Community Center.”
Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile to 1 Step Further Community Center and receive a tax deduction. This no cost, no hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487. Make sure to ask for our extension 3404.
Send Donations to:
1 Step Further Community Center, Inc. 225 Matlage Way #3156
Sugar Land, Texas 77487-3156
Don't want to donate money? Then you have an option of shopping on Amazon, and they will donate 0.05% of your eligible purchases to our organization. Just signup and select our Charity!
Translate This Page